EB-5 Boot Camp to Feature Immigrant Investor Program Experts
Michael Gibson of USAdvisors.org receiving Brian Su's EB-5 Media Award during a previous seminar
Here's an EB-5 event that's sure to be worth your while.
On November 11, Brian Su of the Artisan Business Group will lead a seminar aimed at professionals looking to expand their knowledge of the EB-5 immigrant investor visa program. And he has enlisted twelve expert members of the EB-5 community to help him do it.
The event will take place in Culver City, California (just outside of Los Angeles) at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel LA Westside. All the action will happen between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM.
Anyone who has ever attended one of Brian Su's EB-5 "boot camps" knows it's sure to be top notch. Here's a list of speakers:
- Ronald Klasko, Partner attorney at Klasko, Rulon, Stock & Seltzer, LLP and AILA EB-5 Committee Chairman
- Jim Butler, Partner attorney at Jeffer Mangels Butler & Mitchell LLP
- David Hirson, Partner attorney at Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP
- Kevin Wright, President of Wright Johnson, LLC
- Joseph McCarthy, Partner attorney at McAdam & McCarthy
- Michael Homeier, Partner attorney at Homeier & Law
- Jor Law, Partner attorney at Homeier & Law
- Michael Gibson, Managing Director of USAdvisors.org
- John Jiang, President of Micon International, an investment immigration and consulting firm
- Yongjin Lee, Principal Attorney at Jin Lee Law Group
- John Li, President of EB5Supermarket.com
- Brian Su, CEO of the Artisan Business Group
With such a variety of EB-5 attorneys, economists, financial analysts, and marketers, there will definitely be a lot to learn.
|A group of speakers and attendees at one of Brian Su's previous seminars
2011 has been a year of significant change for the EB-5 visa immigrant investor program, and all of these experts watched those changes unfold in real time. For developers, attorneys, bankers, investors, lenders, and financial advisors looking to learn more about the EB-5 program, this EB-5 Boot Camp is the place to do it.
Check out the event agenda and register today! Registration will continue through November 9.